top of page



Founded in 1933, Beaver Dam Conservationists is dedicated to conservation, education, safety, and promotion of shooting sports. 

The club started out shooting by old Club 33 and at the end of Airport Road. In 1962, the northern 40 acres were purchased. In 1966, the hunting land off Burns Road was purchased. 

Beaver Dam Conservationists manage the club and over 330 acres of hunting and fishing land. Club reservations and land-use for hunting and fishing is reserved for members-only. 


We host various educational workshops, trainings, and leagues that are open to the public. 

Beaver Dam Conservationists Sign


bottom of page